5/11/13

DIY Greek Yogurt Mask


Happy Saturday to everyone,

Ello, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I just wanted to post about a hair mask and facial I did recently. It doubles as a hair and face mask! You will look a little funny, but here we go ^_^. I apologize for the lighting in some of the pics. It turned rainy, and grey outside.




  What you will need :
  • Greek Yogurt
  • Olive Oil
  • Bowl
  • Spoon (utensil to mix)

  Step 1  

Scoop out enough yogurt to cover your hair and face. I used about 4-5 tablespoons, I believe.



  Step 2  

 Apply your olive oil to your yogurt. I used about 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.



  Step 3 

Mix and mix!


You will end up with something like this.
 


Optional: You can add honey to this too. Honey is great for both your hair and skin!


  Step 4 

Apply to your face. This may get a little messy, depending on how loose you made your mix. Then apply the rest to the strands of your hair. I pulled my hair into pigtails, and put a plastic cap on.


It is up to you how long you keep the mixture on. I kept the mix on my face for 20 minutes, and in my hair for 30. It left my hair and face pretty soft. If I had honey, I believe it would have been even softer!


                                                         

Well, that is it lovelies. Have you all tried a yogurt mask mix of your own? Made a blog post about it? Drop it in the comment area, so I can try it too!

~As always, thanks for reading<3




No comments:

Post a Comment