5/7/13

Life and such.Rainy Day Ramblings.


Ello all,

Today is such a slow day. The rain is making it slower, feels like I'm in a bubble. Yet, I always prefer the rain to the coming hot sunny days. I've been having an earache for 2 days now, ever since I had a really bad headache. I hope it goes away soon. I hate going to the doctor, with a passion. My job hunt is going horribly up here. I have a feeling it's my availability, so, I'm going to have to change that.

Oh! I found 2 cute things while thrifting Friday. A straw hat with a black bow, and a pair of oxford shoes.


I removed the fabric and such from the bottom.

Anyway, I'm going to go make some tea, read a book I need to finish and write a paper on (for a essay contest) and watch the rain for a bit. The book is moving quite slow, and it does not help that it is pretty long. If anyone has read Atlas Shrugged, what type of pace did you read it at?  Well, enjoy your day, and keep dry!

  What do you like to do on rainy days?

~Thanks for reading<3

No comments:

Post a Comment