5/4/13

Wholesale7.net Quick Tips, Gets & Review





Ello,

I found this shop, around the same time I was going to order from taobao. They have a lot of cute things on there, but you have to be a smart shopper!



Store Review

I ordered on April 5th and received my package on the 27th. I did not mind the time, I chose regular China Post. Their communication was awesome! I entered the wrong address. To make matters worse, I chose the wrong shipping, and freaked out. I ended up sending 3 messages back to back. They responded quickly, and very politely. They put any worries I had to rest.

Customer Service: 
Shipping Time:   



 Here are a few tips, that I wish I slowed down to follow.


Shopping Tips


  Measure yourself accurately, and maybe size up for a little more room.
  Pay attention to the measurements. I cannot stress that enough. They list in cm.
  Your article of clothing will not look exactly like the stock photo.
  You usually get what you pay for.




 Clothing Review




Stock Image

What I received





I think the top in the stock image and the one I recieved are similar. This top is super cute, and fits well. The shoulder openings are adorable. The beading is done securely, no falling or missing beads. I see myself wearing it a lot this Summer.

 Rating:
 



Stock Image

What I received



The shirt I received did not button all the way to the top, like the stock image. There was a button , but the opening was sewn shut. Also, the color is white in the stock image, but the shirt I received is more of an off white. I do not mind it not buttoning all the way to the top. The difference in color, I can deal with too. I bought this mainly for the cute bunnies, that look like they are painted in watercolor or ink.

Rating
 


Layered Lace Shorts

 
Stock Photo

What I received


There shorts are so cute, and look very similar to the stock image. Unfortunately, when I tried them on, my hips were to big for them to fit the way I wanted them to. I'm considering doing a giveaway with these included. I'm going to give it 5 stars, though I'm upset I didn't fit them. ( ̄(エ) ̄)

Rating:
 


 Empire Waist Skirt

 

Stock Image

What I received


You guys, I could do nothing but laugh. You indeed get what you pay for. I laughed, put it on, and laughed some more. It was $3.84. This is so short, and uneven...I, have no words. One thing I can say, it does well adding a tiny bit of poof under my dresses.

Rating:

        


That is it you guys! Shop slow, and shop smart. As always, thanks for reading<3



























No comments:

Post a Comment