11/8/13

Skin Food: Peach Sake Toner Review










Ello Everyone,

This was one of the products I ordered from Sasa.com. I wanted to try another toner, other than Etude House's Wonder Pore Toner. Plus it seemed like it would smell delicious! It was $13.70 from Sasa.






You receive 135ml in this bottle. This specific toner does not come in any other sizes. (That I know of...)


The opening to this toner make it hard to waste product, unless you are rushing and shake the product on to your pad or palm. It literally releases a drop at a time.


Description, Ingredients & Directions



Description

Skin Food Peach Sake Toner is a fresh toner. It contains extracts of sake, traditional Japanese wine, to tighten pores and take care of oily skin with excess sebum. Peach extracts, rich in vitamins A and C, regenerate and repair skin, leaving it healthier and more radiant. (Sasa.com)       


Personal Experience:

I've used this toner for 2 weeks. I wash my face with my ROC Exfoliating Pads, and use this toner. You can either use a cotton pad/ball, or put it in your palm and apply it to your face. I chose to not use a ball, but my palm. I felt like I wasted more product using a ball. I need to buy smaller cotton balls, I have large ones. I would apply it to my face with my palms, and then gently ran the cotton ball over my skin.

I do feel like it tightens my pores. The  effectiveness of controlling excess sebum, is pretty good. I still prefer Etude House's Wonder Pore Toner. I do have to say, this smells heavenly! I love the scent of peaches!

  • Tightens Pores: 4/5
  • Deep Cleanses Pores: 4/5
  • Controlling Excess Sebum: 3/5

Overall Thoughts:

This was a nice change in toner. It gets the job done, and smells sweet while doing it. The product goes faster than Wonder Pore's Toner, in my opinion. I might repurchase again, for a change, but I would not make this my "go to" toner.



Overall Score: ★ ★ 1/2

Have you all tried Skin Food's Peach Sake Toner? What do you think about it?
Want to try it for yourself? Purchase here:
Sasa 

Cosmetic-Love
❤❤ 
As Always,
Thanks For Reading!
❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment